4.04.2012

There is no place like home...

 Alright guys.  I am going to keep this short and sweet. 

I just wanted to say that I am so thankful to whoever is up there that all of my family and friends are safe and sound after the violent tornado attacks that happened today in my hometown of Arlington. 

I was literally glued to the TV today at work, frantically checking in with the ones I care about via text, Facebook and phone calls.  The devastation is tragic, but I am glad that the ones I hold near and dear are okay. 

To think that I could have been up there during it all freaks me out a little.  But knowing that some of the places I used to go to were taken out by the storms leaves me a little bit angry.  You, Mother Nature, messed with my hometown and I don't take kindly to that behavior.  The final score might have been in your favor, but rest assured that nothing is going to bring us down that easily. 

I am sending out prayers and good thoughts to those who have been hit by the storms and I feel lucky to know that my family, my friends, and the family of my friends are all safe tonight. 

Needless to say I can't imagine loosing anyone else right now.  I hope I will never have to.

Macy


No comments:

Post a Comment