4.05.2012

The View From Up Top...

Hello guys. So I'm blogging to you from my hotel room bed right now using the Blogger app on my iPhone. Not sure how I feel about the app but hey, I'll give it a shot.

So today was Day 1 of Operation: Ashley & Macy Take Austin. I got to the hotel a little before 5, beating Ashley here by about 30 minutes. I'm not gonna lie, when we saw each other today, we ran and hugged in the parking lot like a couple of crazy ladies. It was quite special. We had an audience. It was special for them as well. I hope.

We had a blast tonight. After a fattening dinner at Vivo's and drinks down on 6th St., we stumbled into the Driskill Hotel to listen some jazz music. We walked around and talked, got hit on by creepy dudes on the street, and found ourselves going in and out of little hole-in-the-wall joints just catching up on what has gone on in the past month.

So now I'm totally nacho cheese wasted, about to pass out in my 9th floor hotel suite, and thinking about my complimentary breakfast tomorrow and the Starbucks down in the lobby. It's a good thing. I know I said I'd be off here for a couple days, but I just couldn't stay away.

More to come tomorrow guys! Thrift shopping, man hunting, and picture taking. And more food.

PS: While I'm thinking about it, today also marks the fact I'm down 40 lbs. I started my diet back in October and it's gotten me this far. 40 lbs...that's how much an accordion weighs. Think about it. I have.

I promise not to gain it all back this weekend. Pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment